Summer Review

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer is here (I can't tell by the dreary weather in the NW) and berry picking season is on!  I make strawberry jam every year with my dad.  Well, this year will be a whole lot better because CSN, and their sister sites that have anything from decor, vanity, and office, has given me the opportunity to review their darling Rachel Ray cookware from cookware.com (you all know how I am obsessed with Rachel Ray cookware).

I will be cookin my jam in this big pot this year, I can't wait!!! Not to mention the orange will just POP in my newly renovated kitchen.  Wanna come over and can with me?

Leave a Comment

  1. I'd love to come over and can with you! I agree this northwest weather is horrible. Where is summer!? I love that orange pot! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 10 pc cookware set from Rachel. I won it on her show last year along with $1000 more in other stuff!:) its wonderful cookware so you'll really enjoy this!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also hear waiting for summer in the NW, though the last two days have been absolutely beautiful!

    I've been picking strawberries from our front yard like crazy and am just waiting for the raspberries, so I can make my jam too!

    The orange pot is fantastic. I'm gonna have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a peach tree in our yard and I am going to try to make jam with all these peaches i've got hanging around but making jam just seems super intimidating to me! I love my rachal ray pot by the way! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! Love your blog, found you via a friend's blogroll, new follower! I'm amazed by all of your before and afters, I love what I've seen so far. Your banister project inspires me even more to paint our trim... it's a big project, but hopefully it'll turn out as well as yours did!

    -Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. granite countertops edmonton Thanks, you guys that is a great explanation. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Got somethin to say or ask.. I hope it is nice ;) Love to hear from you!